WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Here

4 posters

Go down

New Member Here Empty New Member Here

Post by 54Reney 22/01/22, 08:36 am

Hey Y'all! I just found your forum via a YouTube video link. I received my first muzzleloader as a Christmas gift back in 1979, T/C Hawken 50cal flintlock and still have it! I was so disappointed when the stock cracked one day when I took it apart for cleaning. I tried fixing it with a screw, but didn't feel comfortable shooting it in that condition. I contacted T/C and told them what happened. They said send it in and they'll see what they can do. I got my rifle back with a brand new stock! I've since bought a grey hawk and most recently a 54cal renegade. The stock was just a little rough and some light rust on the metal workings. Cleaned the rust up and used ballistol on the stock and barrel. Sure is a beauty! I don't believe there is much that is close to the feeling of loading these types of rifles and the fun of and satisfaction of having them go boom with all the fire and smoke!
I'm glad to be a part of the forum!

54Reney

EdMehlig likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Member Here Empty Hi from Michigan

Post by Savage50s 22/01/22, 09:46 pm

This is true on T.c I have a couple and 2 cva or two made a pistol 14in barrel off a new rifle with a scope on it sure is accurate

Savage50s

Back to top Go down

New Member Here Empty Re: New Member Here

Post by Admin 01/02/22, 12:06 am

Welcome to the Forum 54Reney, Glad to have you aboard New Member Here 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Sky Bryan 01/02/22, 08:10 am

Dumb question I'm new to this forum and this is the only place I can find to type a response. On the page where you introduce yourself where do you type? I've been all over this thing and I feel like an idiot not knowing or seeing where that spot is.
Big Sky Bryan
Big Sky Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 01/02/22, 08:49 am

You start typing here

New Member Here F9ZSQoP
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM