WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muley Buck with my Bow

3 posters

Go down

Muley Buck with my Bow Empty Muley Buck with my Bow

Post by Admin 28/11/21, 07:45 am

I killed this Buck with my Bow years ago, I was shooting a Mathews Switchback here, I shoot a Mathews Z7 Now. This Buck made it in the Pope & Young Record Book Muley Buck with my Bow 3355125947

Muley Buck with my Bow 2qJUa95
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

EdMehlig, Bushfire, 188mule and .50calcoyote like this post

Back to top Go down

Muley Buck with my Bow Empty Re: Muley Buck with my Bow

Post by Ivan Wagurak 15/12/21, 03:06 pm

Nice deer Lewis! Can you give details on your deer and setup? If not no big deal. I missed 2 deer this bow season, (operator error) I miss judged the range and shot right under both. Clean kill or clean miss I always say! The 2 I got during gun season I didn’t miss lol both drt
Ivan Wagurak
Ivan Wagurak

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 16/12/21, 06:55 am

I killed this Buck in 05 if I remember correctly? He scored 170-1/8” inches. My Bow was a Mathews Switchback, I was using Carbon Arrows and Sonic Broadheads (7/8” Cut, 100 Grains)

I had this Buck’s Head Mounted (Shoulder Mount) I left it at a Friends House on the Wa Coast, We hung it on his Wall above a Gun Safe, This was 11 Years ago when i moved here to Idaho and I haven’t been back over there since
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wagurak 16/12/21, 03:24 pm

Nice, I have a bear divergent that I got for 2019 and have yet to kill a deer it maxes at I think 73 but I have it at 65, I like the pile drivers right now I’m using the .250 spines so I can use my ridiculously heavy broad heads. They’re for braking the leg bones, I missed 2 deer this year with my bow totally my fault not my equipment, I think I may have been dropping my bow arm at the last second. Because it shot fine in my driveway when I got home. That’s still a nice deer though. I did get 2 with my 300wsm this year though bang flops 😁
Ivan Wagurak
Ivan Wagurak

Back to top Go down

Post by 188mule 19/12/21, 08:28 pm

Beautiful critter!!! The only hobby I love more than black powder, is spot and stalk mule deer!!!

188mule

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 20/12/21, 07:01 am

188mule wrote:Beautiful critter!!! The only hobby I love more than black powder, is spot and stalk mule deer!!!

I miss it, I use to Spot & Stalk hunt Mule Deer in Eastern Wa, Lot’s of Open country, Aspen Draws Etc. I now live in North Idaho, We are predominantly Whitetail here, and the Terrain is totally different, We do have Mule Deer here in the Higher Country, This area is Brushy and hard to Spot & Stalk Hunt
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ivan Wagurak likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wagurak 22/12/21, 05:16 pm

I used to live in western Washington many years ago I went back to visit family a year ago and the elk still run through town lol
Ivan Wagurak
Ivan Wagurak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down