WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce hunting videos?

2 posters

Go down

Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce hunting videos? Empty Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce hunting videos?

Post by George_Kelley 29/11/21, 03:49 pm

There is only three elk hunting videos on YouTube with traditional muzzle loading rifles. I can't find a single video for a moose hunt with anything like a Hawken rifle. Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce any hunting videos on the future?

George_Kelley
George_Kelley

Back to top Go down

Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce hunting videos? Empty Re: Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce hunting videos?

Post by Admin 24/12/21, 08:16 pm

It’s hard to say for sure? I thought about doing a Whitetail Hunt on Video a few years ago but i never got around to doing it, and truth is it’s not the same here anymore, This place is growing fast, lot’s of Hunters now days.

Here’s the real kicker Very Happy I rarely hunt with a Muzzleloader, I live & love to Accuracy shoot them, from Short to EXTREME Long Range, But when it comes to Hunting i prefer one of my Scoped Centerfires. I only get 1 Tag per Year, my goal is a 150 or Better Whitetail buck, if i ever fulfill that dream i might convert over to my Muzzleloaders
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

harry.combs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce hunting videos? Empty Re: Will Idaho Ron or Idaho Lewis produce hunting videos?

Post by Admin 24/12/21, 08:23 pm

We have a short Cow Elk season up here that is Dedicated to Muzzleloader, about 6 Days is all we get, 1 mile of Private Land. It is basically a Joke, I stand as good a chance of being struck by lightning as seeing a Cow Elk in this Hunt. In short, we have no incentives up here for Muzzleloader Hunting. Idahoron on the other hand does have, he lives in the FAR Bottom of Idaho, close to Utah (we are 600 miles apart) They have Some really cool Hunts down there for Muzzleloader, Draw type Hunts with good chances of getting drawn
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum