WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late season TN doe

3 posters

Go down

Late season TN doe Empty Late season TN doe

Post by Hillbill 20/12/21, 06:23 pm

So tonight I decided to pull the bow up the tree instead of one of my smokeless guns.
Moon is full so they are not moving til right at dark but they finally showed up and one big doe got within 30 yds, bad mistake.
Time to thin some more nannies later this week, will take the bow and something that burns powder just in case big boy strolls by out of bow range.

Hillbill

HC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Late season TN doe Empty Re: Late season TN doe

Post by Admin 20/12/21, 07:32 pm

Right on!! Late season TN doe 3355125947 What brand of Bow are you shooting? The Smokeless MLs have my interest PEAKED Very Happy They are impressive to say the least

P.S. Welcome to the Forum, Glad to have you here Bill
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillbill 06/01/22, 05:21 pm

Right now I'm still shooting an old Bowtec Guardian, I've owned several bows since I bought this in 07 but always go back to it, it's perfectly balanced, dead on the shot and pretty fast, yes accurate too.

I'm retiring it and buying new this year, looked at some new bows today matter of fact but still undecided.

Hillbill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wagurak 08/01/22, 05:35 am

Hillbill wrote:Right now I'm still shooting an old Bowtec Guardian, I've owned several bows since I bought this in 07 but always go back to it, it's perfectly balanced, dead on the shot and pretty fast, yes accurate too.

I'm retiring it and buying new this year, looked at some new bows today matter of fact but still undecided.

I loved my bowtechs. With all the choices out there it really is hard to choose. The only thing with Mathew’s I didn’t like was their warranty which is great but if you don’t use the Mathew’s string and let’s say a limb cracks they won’t warranty it. I’ve shot the limbs off several bows and due to the cost of the string and cable set I build my own. I have a string jig and use the best material out there bcy x-99 just my opinion though all other bow manufacturers will warranty their bow regardless. I had bow shop make me a set and I was so mad they made set too short and actually caused a failure. They went good for it but never again. I’ve had pse and they’re good too the newer bears are great (my current one) fast accurate and balanced no vibration so dead in the hand. But the service at bow tech is really top notch and second to non. Let us know what you decide to get. 👍
Ivan Wagurak
Ivan Wagurak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down