WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here from West Virginia

3 posters

Go down

New member here from West Virginia  Empty New member here from West Virginia

Post by Mthom1957 27/12/21, 12:48 pm

Hey guys, I’ve been a bit of a follower of IL’s YouTube channel and his posts on the other forums. The guy’s an absolute beast with the sport of muzzleloading. I own three TC’s, Renegade 54, New Englander 50, and Omega 50. I don’t shoot near as much as I should but thoroughly enjoy watching videos and reading posts on the subject as they are great for picking up good information. I’m sorry that I most likely will have nothing to add to the forum in the way of helpful information but will enjoy being part of this forum still.

Mthom1957

EdMehlig likes this post

Back to top Go down

New member here from West Virginia  Empty Re: New member here from West Virginia

Post by Admin 27/12/21, 09:34 pm

Welcome to the Forum Mthom1957, Glad to have you here New member here from West Virginia  3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

New member here from West Virginia  Empty Re: New member here from West Virginia

Post by Kurt 28/12/21, 01:40 pm

West Virginia! My niece lives near Morgantown close to, some new sporting goods retailer. She owns an extra lot behind her house that separates her from the store's parking lot. She sends me trail camera pictures of really nice bucks, plenty of does, wild turkey, coyotes, and fox all on that little half acre.

Kurt

Mthom1957 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum