WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cellular Trail Cams

2 posters

Go down

Cellular Trail Cams Empty Cellular Trail Cams

Post by Admin 17/01/22, 04:03 am

What is your guy’s opinions on Cellular Trail Cams that send Real time Live Data to your Phone via Text Message, Etc? I personally think they should be Banned for Hunting use, they give a very unfair advantage to the Hunter. I know for a fact that there are guy’s that use them from States away, There was a Guy on MM that showed a Nice Whitetail Buck he had Killed, Credit given to his Cellular Trail Camera, He lives an Entire State away, He was able to pattern the Buck and Drove to another State for a Hunt and ultimately Killed the Buck. I personally think this is Bullshit, extremely unfair to the Animals. I say LEARN HOW TO HUNT, and Don’t Cheat the Game

I have nothing in the World against regular Trail Cameras, the ones you have to go to and Pull the Card to see the Pictures. The ones i have a problem with are the Cellular ones  

Utah Banned the Use of Trail Cameras for Hunting, I say good for Utah Cellular Trail Cams 3355125947
https://www.outdoorlife.com/hunting/utah-joins-other-western-states-by-banning-trail-cameras-during-hunting-season/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

brotherlloyd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cellular Trail Cams Empty Re: Cellular Trail Cams

Post by deerstalkert 03/02/22, 11:04 am

have to agree 100% Lewis.
i stumbled on a couple of them while hunting. i hand signaled my disgust with them. 15 minutes later a drone with a camera flew over me. it was all i could do to keep from shooting the thing out of the sky.
happened by a camp on Boundary creek later that day. three motor homes with Michigan plates sitting there. On the camp table sat the drone. they had 2 spike elk and a nice whitetail buck hanging.
i had found the gut piles earlier and all were within 100 yards of the cameras.
they had the cameras set so they could follow the elk as they went down the mountain.
made me sick.

deerstalkert

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 03/02/22, 11:41 am

deerstalkert wrote:have to agree 100% Lewis.
i stumbled on a couple of them while hunting. i hand signaled my disgust with them. 15 minutes later a drone with a camera flew over me.  it was all i could do to keep from shooting the thing out of the sky.
happened by a camp on Boundary creek later that day. three motor homes with Michigan plates sitting there. On the camp table sat the drone. they had 2 spike elk and a nice whitetail buck hanging.
i had found the gut piles earlier and all were within 100 yards of the cameras.
they had the cameras set so they could follow the elk as they went down the mountain.
made me sick.

As an ethical Hunter ALL of my Life, I just can’t agree with the Cellular Trail Cameras at all, What happened to Fair Chase? It’s pretty damn pathetic when a Guy can monitor their Camera from another State, Pattern a particular Deer, Drive to that other State to be there at a particular time and Harvest that particular Deer. There was a guy on another Forum bragging about doing just that. I hope they Ban Cellular Trail Cams in every State, I would definitely sign a petition if one was available

I have nothing against regular Trail Cameras, the kind you have to go to and use a Card Reader Etc. I own an old Leupold RX2 and have had a LOT of fun with it over the years
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by deerstalkert 03/02/22, 01:03 pm

i get more enjoyment out of the none game critters i get pictures of! like the guy taking a wizz in full tecnacolor! Cellular Trail Cams 1f600
best was the four different cougar pics. in one day! starting at 3AM and ending at 7pm

deerstalkert

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum