WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy from Minnesota

2 posters

Go down

New guy from Minnesota Empty New guy from Minnesota

Post by MNPaul 20/01/22, 03:49 pm

Glad I found this site. Been shooting PRB long gun and pistol, both flint and percussion. Got interested in doing some longer range target shooting and just ordered a Rice .45 cal, 1:18 twist , 32” barrel for my TC Hawken. Should have it by July to use this summer. Learning curve might be a little steep but will be fun.

MNPaul

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

New guy from Minnesota Empty Re: New guy from Minnesota

Post by Admin 20/01/22, 04:48 pm

MNPaul wrote:Glad I found this site. Been shooting  PRB long gun and pistol, both flint and percussion. Got interested in doing some longer range target shooting and just ordered a Rice .45 cal, 1:18 twist , 32” barrel for my TC Hawken. Should have it by July to use this summer.  Learning curve might be a little steep but will be fun.

Welcome to the Forum MNPaul, Glad to have you aboard New guy from Minnesota 3355125947

If you have any Questions just ask. Here is 1 of my Rice Barrels at 1,200 Yards, it was stil in the White here Very Happy  This is my 1:17 Twist, 32” inch Barrel
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 20/01/22, 04:55 pm

These are the Bullets i will be shooting in my 1:17 Twist this Spring, Summer. This is a “Money” Nose Bullet from a Mold i bought from BACO (Buffalo Arms Co.) I am Casting these of 20-1 Alloy, They shoot AWESOME in my 1:17 and 1:18 Twist Barrels

New guy from Minnesota OzMhDZ6
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by MNPaul 22/01/22, 05:48 am

Thanks for the info and awesome video. I do have some questions but will post them in the “ new to muzzleloader, new arrivals” section of the forum.

MNPaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum