WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas

3 posters

Go down

New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas Empty New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas

Post by Rvrrat14 12/02/22, 05:54 am

Just received my new Optima V2 inline and have been reading ‘other’ places. Discovered this new forum and had to join!
Reload, cast, powder coat, and now ML! Trying to read and learn all I can. Thanks for having me.

Rvrrat14

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas Empty Re: New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas

Post by Admin 12/02/22, 10:03 am

Rvrrat14 wrote:Just received my new Optima V2 inline and have been reading ‘other’ places.   Discovered this new forum and had to join!
Reload, cast, powder coat, and now ML!   Trying to read and learn all I can.   Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the Forum, Glad to have you aboard New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Rvrrat14 likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas Empty Re: New to this rabbit hole; from somewhere in Texas

Post by Rvrrat14 12/02/22, 03:06 pm

Thanks Idaho!   Love your videos!

Rvrrat14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 12/02/22, 04:54 pm

I joined not too long ago and its a great forum. Welcome. A lot of knowledge in here for sure.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Rvrrat14 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum