WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Bruderheim, Republic of Alberta

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Bruderheim, Republic of Alberta Empty Hello from Bruderheim, Republic of Alberta

Post by Grant Northcott 13/02/22, 04:16 am

I have been following Idaho Lewis for months on youtube and I'm a devotee to BP muzzleloading. So much so, that I've convinced my wife and stepsons to get involved in this fantastic sport. I want to absorb as much info that Idaho can provide. Heck, I might just sell all my other rifles and stay with my TC Hawken 54 cal. Hello from Bruderheim, Republic of Alberta 1986740415
Grant.
Grant Northcott
Grant Northcott

Admin and EdMehlig like this post

Back to top Go down

Hello from Bruderheim, Republic of Alberta Empty Re: Hello from Bruderheim, Republic of Alberta

Post by Admin 13/02/22, 06:51 am

Welcome to the Forum my friend, Glad you joined us Hello from Bruderheim, Republic of Alberta 3355125947

Those .54 Hawken’s are “GEMS’” The .54s are my Favorite, They have 1” Barrels/Stock Channels, They are ideal if a guy ever wants to Replace the Barrel with something High End, like a Rice. You can do the same with the 15/16” Barrels/Stock Channels, Rice makes them as well, But i prefer the 1” Barrels, There is a Noticeable difference to me.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum