WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guy from Tx

3 posters

Go down

New Guy from Tx Empty New Guy from Tx

Post by Rvrrat14 14/02/22, 06:49 am

This is one of my favorite topics! Got lots of oinkers on my ranch. Good quarry, good vittles, good hunt!

My largest so far is 353lb boar. As I have collected and waiting for my last items to arrive, I can’t wait to site my new Optima V2 in and drive a Bore Driver FTX into a large boar! I will be shooting 2 White Hot pellets.

Rvrrat14

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Tx Empty Re: New Guy from Tx

Post by Guest 14/02/22, 03:33 pm

Rvrrat14 wrote:This is one of my favorite topics!  Got lots of oinkers on my ranch.   Good quarry, good vittles, good hunt!

My largest so far is 353lb boar.  As I have collected and waiting for my last items to arrive, I can’t wait to site my new Optima V2 in and drive a Bore Driver FTX into a large boar!   I will be shooting 2 White Hot pellets.  

Me and my sons have hunted hogs on a friends property near Lawton, OK. Would definitely like to go back and do that hunt again.
Had a bunch of fun, and pork to take home. Jon got his first hog with his prb loaded muzzleloader.
They are definitely fun to hunt and sneaky as hell...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 16/03/22, 09:02 am

Rvrrat i don't know whether to feel sorry for you or congratulate you on having a lot of hogs. On one hand they do a lot of damage to property/crops with their 'rooting' but on the other they are almost an endless supply of meat for the table.
Shoot straight and enjoy your hunts.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Back to top Go down

Post by lbtresident 24/04/22, 06:05 am

Trust me, be thankful, I'm right out of the marsh on southeast Texas and these cats with their helicopters and upscale clients wiped our hogs out in a couple of years. Their shoot em let em lay policy should be illegal. I guess they may make a comeback now that there is only a few that might have made it and their party is over. Sure do miss them though, my sausage recipe was getting righteous and my smokehouse is lonesome.

lbtresident

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum