WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idaho Lewis Question

2 posters

Go down

Idaho Lewis Question Empty Idaho Lewis Question

Post by Big Sky Bryan 18/02/22, 06:47 pm

Hey Idaho,

Is there a way to get in contact directly with some of these folks on here without letting everyone else know your public info? I had some good conversations with many of you and it would be nice to be able to continue it in a private forum, messenger, email, text or whatever and like any forum guaranteed there are people out there you don't want your private info going to. Understand how to do it on FB and maybe and I have an account mewe, but hell it's been a year since I used it.
Big Sky Bryan
Big Sky Bryan

Back to top Go down

Idaho Lewis Question Empty Re: Idaho Lewis Question

Post by Admin 18/02/22, 09:15 pm

Big Sky Bryan wrote:Hey Idaho,

Is there a way to get in contact directly with some of these folks on here without letting everyone else know your public info?  I had some good conversations with many of you and it would be nice to be able to continue it in a private forum, messenger, email, text or whatever and like any forum guaranteed there are people out there you don't want your private info going to.  Understand how to do it on FB and maybe and I have an account mewe, but hell it's been a year since I used it.

You can use the Private message feature here, or email if the user allows it when he Set his account up

In the mobile version, simply click on the persons avatar like this
Idaho Lewis Question Z2Xvl3E

After you click on the Avatar you will see this, Simply Click on the Mail piece
Idaho Lewis Question TudJhxU

Here is where you start typing, Now you are in a Private Conversation between you and whoever you are talking to, No one else is able to see this, You can ad others in the Conversation if you like? Or simply keep it between you and that person Idaho Lewis Question 3355125947
Idaho Lewis Question 0EPw9pW
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 18/02/22, 09:19 pm

When a member signs up he has the option to allow members to Contact them through email as well, When you click on their Avatar you will see the option to send that person a Private Message through the Forum, or an Email to them
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

MR-FLOPPY-SOCKS and Big Sky Bryan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Sky Bryan 18/02/22, 10:22 pm

So if I originally blocked the emails as being a way to contact me how do I reverse it?
Big Sky Bryan
Big Sky Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 18/02/22, 10:48 pm

Big Sky Bryan wrote:So if I originally blocked the emails as being a way to contact me how do I reverse it?

In your settings, under preferences, Just dig around and you will find it Idaho Lewis Question 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Big Sky Bryan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: