WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a brotherhood

2 posters

Go down

We are a brotherhood Empty We are a brotherhood

Post by Bronko22000 21/02/22, 07:24 am

All of us in these forum are united in the freedom we have because of our Second Amendment rights.  We are all, in a way, brothers. I find it appalling that someone would speak ill will about their brother.  The Bible tells us not to slander or gossip.  I too have been guilty of this in the past but no more. If I have an issue with someone I will speak to them directly.  If someone talks to about me behind my back I will bless them but ask them why.
No I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be. But I am a Christian and as my signature says, I try to be a better person today than I was yesterday. I will acknowledge my faults and admit when I am wrong and if I should do wrong by someone I will apologize and ask forgiveness.

Last edited by Bronko22000 on 21/02/22, 01:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

EdMehlig and TD BRIGHT like this post

Back to top Go down

We are a brotherhood Empty Re: We are a brotherhood

Post by EdMehlig 21/02/22, 01:43 pm

Well Said Clem!!
EdMehlig
EdMehlig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/02/22, 03:00 pm

Bronko22000 wrote:All of us in these forum are united in the freedom we have because of our Second Amendment rights.  We are all, in a way, brothers. I find it appalling that someone would speak ill will about their brother.  The Bible tells us not to slander or gossip.  I too have been guilty of this in the past but no more. If I have an issue with someone I will speak to them directly.  If someone talks to about me behind my back I will bless them but ask them why.
No I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be. But I am a Christian and as my signature says, I try to be a better person today than I was yesterday. I will acknowledge my faults and admit when I am wrong and if I should do wrong by someone I will apologize and ask forgiveness.

Unfortunately, not all. There are those on some of these forums that would turn on there own mother or father. There are more that would take your freedom than you think. Naivety is a downfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 21/02/22, 03:27 pm

True Mustang but so is paranoia. You yrust until that trust is broken. Then you trust but verify.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/02/22, 08:56 am

Bronko22000 wrote:True Mustang but so is paranoia.  You yrust until that trust is broken.  Then you trust but verify.
There is a huge difference between trust, naivety, and paranoia and fact. Trust like respect is earned, not given. Unfortunately, not all humans need nor want to be brothers, or sisters. It's the world we live in. Just like the climate is changing, and has changed throughout creation, and will continue to change, despite mans intervention, you either adapt or wither away(a nice way to say die).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down