WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns

Go down

Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns Empty Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns

Post by Buckskins&BlackPowder 28/02/22, 05:50 pm

Bison for the city folk Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 1696809945 

Genuine Buff'ler Powder horn for you pilgrims!

I left a lot of the natural roughness to it because it was to danged pretty to remove! I did gently knock down the sharp edges that could possibly catch on clothing. This is a drop dead gorgeous horn and is 100% air tight. Brass staples were used along with brass nails around the base plug. Base plug is Ponderosa Pine. A lot of my horns I will be making later down the road, will be done just like this and leaving a lot of natural beauty behind, with just the smooth shaft, polished. This horn was a big stand out at the rendezvous.

12 1/2"L x 10 1/2" around the base.

Expect it to hold 12oz +

A steal at $130 shipped.
Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 100_2512
Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 100_2514
Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 100_2513
----------------

I left some natural texture to the horn, very light lines through out the horn so it doesn't look like a cheap piece of plastic. This horn has a beautiful matte finish, Steel staples and nails around the base plug. Base plug is Ponderosa Pine. This horn is 100% air tight. All of my horns that I make from here out, will have some natural texture left behind to show the true beauty of the buffalo horn. Only the shaft will be polished out greatly.

14 1/8" L x 10" around the base.

Expect it to hold 12oz +

A steal at $130 shipped.
Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 100_2516
Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 100_2515
-------------------------

I left a some of the natural lines on this one to show that its a real horn and not a piece of plastic! . This is a beautiful horn and is 100% air tight. Brass staples were used along with brass nails around the base plug. Base plug is Ponderosa Pine. A lot of my horns I will be making later down the road, will have a lot of natural beauty behind, with just the smooth shaft, polished. Matte Finish.

12 1/2"L x 9 1/2" around the base.

Many places that are transparent in color! White/clear and one clear spot, even shows the base plug partially.

Expect it to hold 9oz +

A steal at $130 shipped.
Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 100_2518
Genuine Buffalo Powder Horns 100_2517

Admin
Admin

https://www.BS-BP.com

PUKATEA BOY 45 and exarcherman like this post

Back to top Go down