WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new finished Tennessee Mountain classic.

4 posters

Go down

new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. Empty new finished Tennessee Mountain classic.

Post by deerstalkert 31/03/22, 09:45 am

finished (as much as any is ever finished) the TMC. .45 cal Green mountain barrel 42 inches long.
CM 4 stock . Davis triggers with a DGW. Ashmore Warranted lock. it even shoots! new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. Dsc09810
new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. Dsc09811

deerstalkert

Admin, 188mule, TD BRIGHT, Roblynch and Ironhead like this post

Back to top Go down

new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. Empty Re: new finished Tennessee Mountain classic.

Post by Admin 31/03/22, 09:07 pm

WOW!! Looks AWESOME deerstalkert new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. Empty Re: new finished Tennessee Mountain classic.

Post by deerstalkert 02/04/22, 03:14 pm

new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. 20220310
shoots too! these were without any sight adjustment. and no patch/ball sizing. just grabbed some cotton and a .440 ball and a over powder wad . 50g my fffg and it delivered. now for some
load development. greenmountain barrel should be accurate.

deerstalkert

188mule and Ironhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironhead 09/04/22, 05:22 pm

Not too shabby as is.
Ironhead
Ironhead

Back to top Go down

Post by 188mule 10/04/22, 07:06 am

Lovely rifle! Was this a kit? If so, who makes it? Looking at a flintlock kit for myself. Was set on a Kibler SMR in .40. But still looking at options

188mule

Back to top Go down

Post by deerstalkert 10/04/22, 10:57 am

well it was sort of a kit. i bought the stock and barrel from a guy that had expected to build it.
as so often happens his circumstances changed and he decided he would never get to it.
the stock was roughed out without any inletting and the barrel was breeched but all in the white, with no dove tails or tabs.
i had a couple locks from an unholy trade i had made and used one of them. a old Dixie gun works Ashmore Warranted. I made the trigger guard and sights. RR pipes and the butt plate i got from muzzleloaders builders supply. maybe the trigger guard too, can't remember.
just had breakfast and can't remember what so not sure about anything new finished Tennessee Mountain classic. 1f601 that long ago!

there are many places to get a kit. if Kibler's doesn't work out try track of the wolf or muzzleloaders builders supply.

deerstalkert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum