WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frustrated with Canada customs rant

4 posters

Go down

Frustrated with Canada customs rant Empty Frustrated with Canada customs rant

Post by Grant Northcott 06/04/22, 02:14 pm

Six weeks ago, I was able to purchase two Hawken FP tang peep sites from Williams Gun site company. Apparently, I had ordered at the right time as Williams just completed a run on the type of site needed for our TC rifles. Time went by and I called Williams to see what the status of my order was. I was told that the sites were sent off the following day and was told that I should call customs with the tracking number. I called customs and was given the run around. No definite answer as to when I will receive my property. I am not impressed at all.
Grant Northcott
Grant Northcott

Back to top Go down

Frustrated with Canada customs rant Empty Re: Frustrated with Canada customs rant

Post by Admin 06/04/22, 02:20 pm

I feel for ya, Customs is a BUM Deal! I was looking in to Shipping some of my Cast Bullets to a Friend in Australia, after some looking in to it i decided against messing with it, To much hassle, and Customs would likely end up with them in the End

I am setting up an Old TC Hawken Rifle for a Friend of mine as i type this, Mounting a Brand new Williams FP Hawken on it. I have done a couple simple mods to this sight that i REALLY REALLY Like Frustrated with Canada customs rant 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

EdMehlig and Bronko22000 like this post

Back to top Go down

Frustrated with Canada customs rant Empty Re: Frustrated with Canada customs rant

Post by Bronko22000 06/04/22, 02:38 pm

Well Lewis, don't keep us in the dark. What are the mods.? Pictures.....!
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

EdMehlig likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyQuinn 06/04/22, 07:27 pm

Is Williams a Licensed exporter? I thought the problem was more on the US side with our export rules than with Canadian import laws?
TheMightyQuinn
TheMightyQuinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 07/04/22, 06:25 am

Bronko22000 wrote:Well Lewis, don't keep us in the dark.  What are the mods.?  Pictures.....!

I plan to do a Video on it soon Frustrated with Canada customs rant 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Bronko22000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum