WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone  Empty Hi Everyone

Post by Hillbilly Mike 09/04/22, 09:36 pm

Hey everyone I am Mike Sims from Newport Tennessee I am 54 and have pretty much had a firearm in my hand all my life, I target shoot more than I hunt but I do still get in the fall woods to hunt different kinds of critter’s called Ginseng, Star Root, and Goldenseal in the Smoky Mountains, I also nap arrowheads, metal detect, I am a knife maker see my knives on Facebook under Simsknives all one word, and I love to shoot my blackpowder revolvers, Flintlock .40 cal rifle and I just dug out my T/C New Englander in .54 I think fired it once about 10 years ago? I also shoot a longbow, along with modern firearms .45 ACP which is a custom Springfield armory garrison, my go to .22 hand guns are Ruger 10” BB MKII, Ruger 5.5 BB MKII , Volquartsen 4” Black Mamba, and a 1948 model 35 S&W that rounds out my .22 handguns that i shoot on a regular basis. I also cast bullets and reload. I live for fall of the years winter is a close second don’t care for summer and hot weather. I am building what I think will be my last house a rustic cabin with a loft bedroom on 5 acres of the most beautiful property I have ever set foot on.
Hillbilly Mike
Hillbilly Mike

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone  Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Admin 10/04/22, 08:48 am

Welcome to the Forum Mike, Glad to have you here Hi Everyone  3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 10/04/22, 09:22 am

Welcome Mike...glad you found the site. Sounds like you will have some good input to add to the forum.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum