WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Such a good wife!

2 posters

Go down

Such a good wife! Empty Such a good wife!

Post by Bronko22000 10/04/22, 08:07 am

You think that after almost 49 years, not counting dating, she'd be sick of me and my obsession with hunting and shooting by now. She's always telling me jokingly when I'm browsing at guns on the internet, "don't you have enough guns?" -( like there is such a thing!) I always respond with don't you have enough clothes and shoes?
Yesterday she shocked me as I was looking on Dixiegunworks.com at vernier tangs sights and I had a Pedersoli set with the vernier sight and a globe front sight up on the screen.
She walked by and asked what it was and I told her. She said "well if you want it - buy it."
Sorry Lewis it's not a Shavers but it will work just fine for me. I don't think she would have said that is if was a Shavers and she saw the price anyway.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Such a good wife! Empty Re: Such a good wife!

Post by Admin 12/04/22, 03:49 am

Awesome deal Bronko Such a good wife! 3355125947

She would likely have Panicked if you would of had MVA or Kelley Soule on the Screen Very Happy  Lee Shaver sights are the best value for the Dollar in my opinion, but Shaver Sights are not near as Fine as MVA or Kelley either, one of them “you get what you pay for Deals”
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Bronko22000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 12/04/22, 09:04 am

Idaholewis wrote:Awesome deal Bronko Such a good wife! 3355125947

She would likely have Panicked if you would of had MVA or Kelley Soule on the Screen Very Happy  Lee Shaver sights are the best value for the Dollar in my opinion, but Shaver Sights are not near as Fine as MVA or Kelley either, one of them “you get what you pay for Deals”  
WOW I GUESS! I just looked at those at BACO! They must be made out of gold and silver!
I consider myself a decent shot and as much as I enjoy shooting, at my age I could never justify that amount for a sight. Would it make me a better shot? Yeah maybe. But I'm not in a competition with anyone. I won't say always, but I can kill a deer/bear or hit a target at all ranges I care to shoot at them. I can still knock a soda can off a fence post @ 100 yards more often than not using normal hunting positions and pop a squirrel in the noggin with a 22 at 50 yards.
But Lewis I do like the signature you used to have: Something like "good enough is not good enough if it can be made better and better isn't good enough if it can be made perfect." I agree with it but sometimes the cost for some defeats the means. I am happy for you and show no envy or jealousy toward what you do because "its your thing" and it makes you happy. I appreciate your advice because this old dog ain't afraid to learn new tricks. God bless you my friend and shoot straight.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

HC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down