WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting 2nd Amendment is "inappropriate content" at that other forum

4 posters

Go down

Supporting 2nd Amendment is "inappropriate content" at that other forum Empty Supporting 2nd Amendment is "inappropriate content" at that other forum

Post by George_Kelley 14/10/22, 08:35 am

I had posted at the Muzzleloadingforum that it may be a good idea to take up flintlock firearms as percussion caps will become even more rare and expensive if Democrats win this election. A moderator said that my comment was inappropriate on their forum.

I replied that simple preparedness for current reality should be discussed.

I also went to say that what triggered him was that my comment was supportive of the 2nd Amendment during an election season.

Seriously, those guys can go die in a fire as they find it inappropriate to mention what party wants to abolish guns on a gun forum.
George_Kelley
George_Kelley

CapnSchep, EasternOregon .50cal GPR, Shorty and squattingdog like this post

Back to top Go down

Supporting 2nd Amendment is "inappropriate content" at that other forum Empty Re: Supporting 2nd Amendment is "inappropriate content" at that other forum

Post by squattingdog 14/10/22, 02:28 pm

George_Kelley wrote:I had posted at the Muzzleloadingforum that it may be a good idea to take up flintlock firearms as percussion caps will become even more rare and expensive if Democrats win this election. A moderator said that my comment was inappropriate on their forum.

I replied that simple preparedness for current reality should be discussed.

I also went to say that what triggered him was that my comment was supportive of the 2nd Amendment during an election season.

Seriously, those guys can go die in a fire as they find it inappropriate to mention what party wants to abolish guns on a gun forum.
Was the moderator "eterry"? That guy hates conservatives! And now he follows me, so I went and followed him, just to aggravate him a little.Over there you have to pay to state your patriotism. George there are many, many lib demoncrats on that site. I got banned twice over there at the muzzleloadingforum.com. I go there because every once in awhile I sneak a shot in at the fools that want to grab guns. It's pretty easy to find which of those folks are die-hard idiots!
squattingdog
squattingdog

https://www.mountaingnome.com

CapnSchep and Shorty like this post

Back to top Go down

Supporting 2nd Amendment is "inappropriate content" at that other forum Empty Re: Supporting 2nd Amendment is "inappropriate content" at that other forum

Post by CapnSchep 28/10/22, 08:31 pm

Man that’s so messed up, the constitution is what holds this beautiful republic together ..!! America, she’s a pretty tuff nut to crack, infiltration from within by these commie globalists is the only way and thank God that’s failing too ..!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

CapnSchep

Shorty and squattingdog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston Bill 29/10/22, 02:09 pm

Yes, they are certainly a stickler for the rules over there. I found out the hard way and it had nothing to do with politics. Are you a supporting member? Might that be a part of it? Or did you put the discussion in the incorrect thread?
( The Second Amendment
This forum is only for Supporting Members. )

Boston Bill

squattingdog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by squattingdog 29/10/22, 03:30 pm

Boston Bill wrote:Yes, they are certainly a stickler for the rules over there. I found out the hard way and it had nothing to do with politics. Are you a supporting member? Might that be a part of it? Or did you put the discussion in the incorrect thread?
( The Second Amendment
This forum is only for Supporting Members. )

Hello and welcome BostonBill. It doesn't cost anything to support the 2nd amendment, freedom, and the Constitution here.
You may not agree with what is said, but that is your right to debate. The banishment of free speech is everywhere, and we don't support that "WOKE" crap.
squattingdog
squattingdog

https://www.mountaingnome.com

CapnSchep and EasternOregon .50cal GPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum