WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idahos I Bullet and my Renegade

2 posters

Go down

Idahos I Bullet and my Renegade  Empty Idahos I Bullet and my Renegade

Post by MIDeerhunter67 02/02/23, 03:44 pm

Mr.Lewis

I posted this on the modern muzzleloader forum and didn’t realize you werent on there anymore!
Any way, I watched your stock prewarning .54 renegade accuracy video. I have the exact same rifle pre warning .54. I was curious if I were to order that mold, Do I stick with the stock specs on the bullet? Should work well for my renegade I’m assuming, I know all rifles are different, what mold choice would be best, kinda new to casting, iron or brass, or alum. You ran a 58 felt was correct? 80 grains Swiss by weight? Just was curious mostly on if I ordered the mold if those specs were what you used.

Thanks, Turner
MIDeerhunter67
MIDeerhunter67

squattingdog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Idahos I Bullet and my Renegade  Empty Re: Idahos I Bullet and my Renegade

Post by squattingdog 03/02/23, 07:01 am

MIDeerhunter67 wrote:Mr.Lewis

I posted this on the modern muzzleloader forum and didn’t realize you werent on there anymore!
Any way, I watched your stock prewarning .54 renegade accuracy video. I have the exact same rifle pre warning .54. I was curious if I were to order that mold, Do I stick with the stock specs on the bullet? Should work well for my renegade I’m assuming, I know all rifles are different, what mold choice would be best, kinda new to casting, iron or brass, or alum. You ran a 58 felt was correct? 80 grains Swiss by weight? Just was curious mostly on if I ordered the mold if those specs were what you used.

Thanks, Turner
Idaho quit the forum scene quite awhile back.
squattingdog
squattingdog

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Back to top Go down