WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol....

3 posters

Go down

12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol.... Empty 12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol....

Post by Guest 08/12/21, 09:53 am

I finally found a good home defense shotgun with NO FFL required.
It's a 12ga. BP shotgun pistol, in various configurations, and a reasonable price.
Thought I would share it with those that don't have a CF firearm for home defense!
American Gun Craft
12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol.... Desper11

Back to top Go down

12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol.... Empty Re: 12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol....

Post by Admin 11/12/21, 09:49 am

That would put an abrupt stop to whatever you intended to put a Stop to Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

CapnSchep likes this post

Back to top Go down

12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol.... Empty Re: 12ga. BP Home Defense Shotgun pistol....

Post by Bad Karma 17/12/21, 09:11 am

Years ago I had one of the Navy Arms Terry shotguns. Seemed it was a 12 gauge with 16” barrels. I never shot it much and ended up trading it for something more useful to me. I always thought it would be a dandy defensive shotgun. But then, so is a 20” 870 Remington.

Have you bought one? We’ll need a field report you know…

Bad Karma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/12/21, 11:35 am

Bad Karma wrote:Years ago I had one of the Navy Arms Terry shotguns. Seemed it was a 12 gauge with 16” barrels. I never shot it much and ended up trading it for something more useful to me. I always thought it would be a dandy defensive shotgun. But then, so is a 20” 870 Remington.

Have you bought one? We’ll need a field report you know…

No, haven't bought one. Don't think they are worth the bucks.
Like you said, shotgun has a very effective attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/12/21, 12:02 pm

I think it really is a nice looking pistol, but as it really has no useful purpose for me, it isn't cost efficient. The one I really like is around $1200....yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by JCamp 24/03/22, 09:59 am

Looks cool but would kick every smoke alarm off in the house for sure. Also I’m guessing it would rust after setting loaded for so long right?

JCamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum