WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas Prices

+3
EdMehlig
Del Gue
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gas Prices  Empty Gas Prices

Post by Admin 05/03/22, 03:54 pm

Gas Prices Jumped 50-60 Cents a Gallon overnight here, We are right at 4.00 Bucks a Gallon now Shocked and it isn’t even Summer yet.

LET’S GO BRANDON!! And any POS that actually voted for him!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Big John, Big Sky Bryan and idahoron like this post

Back to top Go down

Gas Prices  Empty Re: Gas Prices

Post by Admin 05/03/22, 05:39 pm

Just think, We were at 1.99 a Gallon with Trump in Office, We had ALL the Primers, Caps, Powder, Etc. That anyone could ever need. That’s Sure not the case these days huh? What a Democratic Shit Show this Country is in, PATHETIC

LET’S GO BRANDON!! And ANY POS That actually voted for him!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Big John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Del Gue 05/03/22, 05:52 pm

Prices here went from from $3.75 yesterday to $4.25 today. Unrfreakin' real!!

Del Gue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/03/22, 10:46 am

Lindsay Graham had the wrong man to comment about!!
"TIME TO GO JOE"!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/03/22, 10:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMehlig 06/03/22, 12:02 pm

Up to in some places in PA $4.49. Two days ago at BJ’s and Sam’s club if you were a member you could have gotten it for $3.65. My niece in California says prices are up to $5.69 per gallon?
EdMehlig
EdMehlig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/03/22, 02:37 pm

EdMehlig wrote:Up to in some places in PA $4.49. Two days ago at BJ’s and Sam’s club if you were a member you could have gotten it for $3.65.  My niece in California says prices are up to $5.69 per gallon?

Hi Ed,
I was just on FB. I n some places in Los Angeles prices are $6.65 and creeping towards $7.00!
That asshole in the WH needs to open up drilling and reopen construction of the Keystone pipeline.
We need to take back America and the hell with Russia and Ukraine. Both of them are totalitarian and corrupt governments!
These Democrat Communists are going to starve us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 06/03/22, 02:37 pm

EdMehlig wrote:Up to in some places in PA $4.49. Two days ago at BJ’s and Sam’s club if you were a member you could have gotten it for $3.65.  My niece in California says prices are up to $5.69 per gallon?

Ed, It is actually well over 6.00 dollars a Gallon in some places of California, I just looked online yesterday. I can’t see this getting any better any time soon? We are in for a LONG Haul
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 06/03/22, 02:39 pm

mustang65 wrote:

Hi Ed,
I was just on FB. I n some places in Los Angeles prices are $6.65 and creeping towards $7.00!
That asshole in the WH needs to open up drilling and reopen construction of the Keystone pipeline.
We need to take back America and the hell with Russia and Ukraine. Both of them are totalitarian and corrupt governments!
These Democrat Communists are going to starve us!

Stan, That’s what i seen, unbelievable! But actually, is it? Most of us Conservatives predicted this would happen. Our Country is in a Mess that’s for sure.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/03/22, 02:50 pm

Everyone that ever told me that they didn't like Donald Trump, never had a reason that made sense.
Here's what I mostly heard:
"I don't like the way he talks and cusses. (He told it the way it was! He wasn't a preacher or a Sunday school teacher!)

He's going to start a war with Mexico. (that was the really funny comment and stupid. I responded to that with, "no problem, it will be a short war" and laughed at the fool.

You vote for man or woman for the policies and values they present!!
He was for America, Freedom!! You don't vote on race, religion, appearance, or because YO DADDY & GRAND DADDY VOTED DEMOCRAT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 06/03/22, 03:24 pm

mustang65 wrote:Everyone that ever told me that they didn't like Donald Trump, never had a reason that made sense.
Here's what I mostly heard:
"I don't like the way he talks and cusses. (He told it the way it was! He wasn't a preacher or a Sunday school teacher!)

He's going to start a war with Mexico. (that was the really funny comment and stupid. I responded to that with, "no problem, it will be a short war" and laughed at the fool.

You vote for man or woman for the policies and values they present!!
He was for America, Freedom!! You don't vote on race, religion, appearance, or because YO DADDY & GRAND DADDY VOTED DEMOCRAT!

EXACTLY!! VERY Well said my Friend!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Big John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/03/22, 04:22 pm

Gas prices up nearly 40 cents in Colorado since start of Russian invasion

Trying to blame the Russian Invasion for sky rocketing gas and other prices!
FACT: Prices started going up on everything on day 1 of the ILLEGITIMATE BIDEN PRESIDENCY!!
FACT: ALL MSM LYING ABOUT RUSSIAN INVASION! UKRAINE PRESIDENT ZELENSKY, JUST AS DICTATORIAL AS PUTIN!! UKRAINE NEWS MEDIA ALSO LYING ABOUT BODY COUNTS!! VIDEO SHOWS PROOF ON FB!!
FACT: 1962: JFK readied armed forces for nuclear war, if Russia put nuclear ballistic missiles in Cuba! Khrushchev eliminated nuclear war by demanding we pull nukes out of Turkey! JFK agreed and made it look like Khrushchev backed down!
FACT: NATO was going to admit Ukraine as member and Install Missiles on Russia's border. Same as 1962 America situation. PUTIN REACTED!!
FACT: Let Europe and Asia settle their own damned problems and take care of Communists in this Country!!
FACT: THE RICH ELITES AREN'T GOING TO SUFFER....YET!! FOR NOW THE PEASANTS LIKE US WILL....THEN RIOTING....REVOLUTION!!! WE ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH OUR PEOPLE STARVE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rvrrat14 07/03/22, 05:52 am

One week ago, diesel went up to 3.49/gal.
Yesterday it was 4.39/gal.

.90/gal in one week.

Rvrrat14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/03/22, 08:22 am

Rvrrat14 wrote:One week ago, diesel went up to 3.49/gal.
Yesterday it was 4.39/gal.  

.90/gal in one week.  

It's time to take the Democrat Communist Party for a long walk off a short pier!!! And it's communist members!pirat Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMehlig 08/03/22, 08:02 am

Just paid $100 for 22 gallons of gas for my jeep. Grrrrrr
EdMehlig
EdMehlig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/22, 08:35 am

EdMehlig wrote:Just paid $100 for 22 gallons of gas for my jeep. Grrrrrr

With fuel prices so goes the rest of the economy! I'm scared half to death to go in to town today and gas up!
BIDEN AND HIS COMMUNISTS ARE THE DISEASE.....WE HAVE THE VACCINE....TIME TO INJECT IT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 08/03/22, 11:18 am

EdMehlig wrote:Just paid $100 for 22 gallons of gas for my jeep. Grrrrrr

Geez! That is absolutely ridiculous, a person can’t afford to go anywhere these days. The Working Man/Woman has to work another day just to pay the cost of their Fuel to and from their Job
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rvrrat14 12/03/22, 07:25 am

A week later and I’m paying 5.09/gal diesel. That’s with a fleet card and .10/gal off.

Rvrrat14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/22, 08:29 am

Rvrrat14 wrote:A week later and I’m paying 5.09/gal diesel.   That’s with a fleet card and .10/gal off.

When Gas goes up beyond a certain price, diesel usually goes down here. Gas went to $3.86 and diesel went to $4.89!!
Off road diesel that I use in the generator went from $2.89 to $3.99!! TIME TO RID AMERICA OF THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST DISEASE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 30338 12/03/22, 12:54 pm

80% of the dollars in circulation have been printed since 2020. Think about that a bit. I was at Home Depot today and a 2x4x8 stud board was $8. Unreal. I think we'll look back and say how cheap $4 a gallon gas was. This ride has only just started with these communists.

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bushfire 12/03/22, 01:19 pm

Spare a thought for us, we're paying the equivalent of $8.17 per gallon here.
Bushfire
Bushfire

Back to top Go down

Post by 30338 12/03/22, 01:30 pm

Man that is brutal. I think its coming here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/22, 02:48 pm

Bushfire wrote:Spare a thought for us, we're paying the equivalent of $8.17 per gallon here.

Like us....You Folks Need To Rid Yourself Of That Communist Government & Take Back Your Guns & Freedom!

It looks like it's coming to a Worldwide Revolution!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/22, 02:55 pm

Ronald A. Nelson COL, USA, Retired November 7, 2021 at 10:04am

The GOP/RNC need to endorse and call for an Article 5 convention... to draft, pass and ratify a RECALL AND TERM LIMITS AMENDMENT... recall the current sitting government... all of the elected and appointed officials subject to new elections and appointments (Judges included). If the GOP/RNC will not act to do so they will clearly be declaring themselves aligned with the Marxist Coup.

A Recall Amendment will end the reign of terror in DC and reinstate the Constitutional Government in one swift move... Add, Term limits to the Amendment and bar all sitting officials from any further service to ensure America never finds itself in a similar situation. One term, 6yrs, with 1/3rd of the government standing for election and appointment every 2yrs. Remove the power of incumbency and limit big money's influence from our system of government. End the days of professional politicians and the political parties spoils system of government.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 12/03/22, 07:46 pm

Bushfire wrote:Spare a thought for us, we're paying the equivalent of $8.17 per gallon here.

Unreal Shocked  But I bet we end up like that as well
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next