WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves in Washington

+3
deerstalkert
Admin
George_Kelley
7 posters

Go down

Wolves in Washington Empty Wolves in Washington

Post by George_Kelley 29/11/21, 05:07 pm

The "environmentalists" support wolf reintroduction because they want to eliminate sport hunting as a game management tool.

George_Kelley
George_Kelley

Back to top Go down

Wolves in Washington Empty Re: Wolves in Washington

Post by Admin 29/11/21, 06:05 pm

We have had a MASSIVE problem with Wolves here in Idaho, They are a nightmare to our Native Wildlife, Our Elk and Moose have taken the Worst Hit
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Robwheeler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deerstalkert 29/11/21, 08:40 pm

Moose are a rarity these days here. for years they bedded on my lawn in the winter. now i am shocked to see one.
I see wolf tracks all winter now on my driveway and all around the house.
have a friend that traps them. averages 15 a year.

deerstalkert

John Willoughby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 29/11/21, 09:42 pm

deerstalkert wrote:Moose are a rarity these days here. for years they bedded on my lawn in the winter. now i am shocked to see one.
I see wolf tracks all winter now on my driveway and all around the house.
have a friend that traps them. averages 15 a year.

It is a SAD Situation here, Our Biggest Big Game is in a constant struggle to survive these NON Native, Hybrid Wolves that were Dumped on them
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Kelley 29/11/21, 11:04 pm

We need to bring this issue up with Republicans in election season. Make some noise so they hear us. The next time they control congress and the white house, they need to change federal law so that wolf reintroduction goes away.
George_Kelley
George_Kelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Robwheeler 01/12/21, 05:07 pm

Growing up there was never any talk of mountian lions anywhere in South Dakota. After they put wolves in Yellowstone the cats started heading east, Last week somebody from Deadwood, SD posted a picture of 5 cats, count them -- 5, walking down a road in Deadwood.

No Fear

rob

Robwheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/12/21, 10:13 am

"S, S, S"

Back to top Go down

Post by Robwheeler 06/12/21, 04:05 pm

I don't have all the definitions what is SSS?

rob

Robwheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/12/21, 05:33 pm

You'll have to think about this a little. I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that.
Here is a clue: You're a rancher, wolves are destroying your live stock....what would you do?
And remember that the division of wildlife doesn't care about your livestock.

Back to top Go down

Post by EasternOregon .50cal GPR 04/01/22, 08:24 am

Robwheeler
Shoot
Shovel
Shutup
the wolf problem is getting worse in eastern oregon as well
the fish and game keep finding dead wolf's and offering up money for info to help catch who did it. They never find anyone though

EasternOregon .50cal GPR

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Kelley 04/01/22, 09:28 pm

mustang65 wrote:"S, S, S"

Do not shovel, they will find your boot prints, your tire tracks, maybe a bottle or can with your fingerprints, a cigarette butt with your DNA.

If you shoot, do so from a distance and stay away.
George_Kelley
George_Kelley

Admin and EasternOregon .50cal GPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Kelley 04/01/22, 09:37 pm

Better to put some time and effort into winning elections to change the law.

Look up the Republican Party for your county, they should have a website with information on monthly meetings for your voting district. Get active.
George_Kelley
George_Kelley

Admin, EdMehlig and EasternOregon .50cal GPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/01/22, 08:00 am

Elections....and corrupt government....just doesn't work....Election 2020 proved that.

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Kelley 05/01/22, 07:15 pm

mustang65 wrote:Elections....and corrupt government....just doesn't work....Election 2020 proved that.

Which means that you surrendered and are just going to blow steam online really. You might shoot a wolf or two, that won't make a dent in the population, that will just put you at risk of going to jail for no gain.
George_Kelley
George_Kelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/01/22, 08:14 am

Wrong again. If it were just one person you might be correct. But in numbers there is strength. Now calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Sky Bryan 02/02/22, 04:55 pm

I'm glad you realize that with wolves it eliminates the need for hunters in the anti crowd. In Montana they have changed elk hunting for the worse and it has been devastating to the winter economy of small towns around the park who use to have a booming elk herd coming out of the park in the nearby area and therefore many thousands of permits were given out every year for late season hunts that took place after the regular season which brought in so much more money than a few clueless tourist hoping to see a wolf. I know this to be true since I remember what it was like before they brought more wolves in. The wolf actually a different smaller wolf was still in the area before 1994, but kept in very small numbers like they should be. Grizzly is no different and need to be kept in small numbers. There is always an ulterior motive besides what they present to you!
Big Sky Bryan
Big Sky Bryan

Admin and deerstalkert like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/02/22, 05:05 pm

Big Sky Bryan wrote:I'm glad you realize that with wolves it eliminates the need for hunters in the anti crowd.  In Montana they have changed elk hunting for the worse and it has been devastating to the winter economy of small towns around the park who use to have a booming elk herd coming out of the park in the nearby area and therefore many thousands of permits were given out every year for late season hunts that took place after the regular season which brought in so much more money than a few clueless tourist hoping to see a wolf.  I know this to be true since I remember what it was like before they brought more wolves in.  The wolf actually a different smaller wolf was still in the area before 1994, but kept in very small numbers like they should be.  Grizzly is no different and need to be kept in small numbers.  There is always an ulterior motive besides what they present to you!      

Very well said sir and true to the hilt.Politicians aren't going to change anything because they don't care about anything but POWER & MONEY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 02/02/22, 06:35 pm

Big Sky Bryan wrote:I'm glad you realize that with wolves it eliminates the need for hunters in the anti crowd.  In Montana they have changed elk hunting for the worse and it has been devastating to the winter economy of small towns around the park who use to have a booming elk herd coming out of the park in the nearby area and therefore many thousands of permits were given out every year for late season hunts that took place after the regular season which brought in so much more money than a few clueless tourist hoping to see a wolf.  I know this to be true since I remember what it was like before they brought more wolves in.  The wolf actually a different smaller wolf was still in the area before 1994, but kept in very small numbers like they should be.  Grizzly is no different and need to be kept in small numbers.  There is always an ulterior motive besides what they present to you!      

Good post Wolves in Washington 3355125947

Planting these Hybrid Wolves was a Shitty thing to do to our Native Wildlife, These are a very different animal than the Old Native Idaho Wolf, The Old native Wolf was smaller, Elk & Moose learned how to defend from them over the years. These Giant Hybrids they Planted are a totally different deal, They have damn near wiped out our Moose & Elk here
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Big Sky Bryan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deerstalkert 02/02/22, 10:02 pm

adding to the indiscriminate killing of the game animals here the wolves have brought in parasites deadly to domestic animals and humans.
luckily here we don't need to sss.Wolves in Washington Erics_10

deerstalkert

Admin and EasternOregon .50cal GPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 03/02/22, 07:40 am

Back in the late 80s I was on a spring bear hunt up in an area of Stolle Meadows, ID. And while waiting to be picked up one night well after dark I heard wolves howling in the not to distance.  When I told the outfitter he said "there ain't no wolves in Idaho"  to which I replied "BS - those WERE NOT coyotes I heard."  
So you guys had them for quite a while.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Big Sky Bryan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down