WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another new member here from East Tennessee

2 posters

Go down

Another new member here from East Tennessee Empty Another new member here from East Tennessee

Post by exarcherman 20/10/22, 08:08 pm

I'm a retired pharmacist, life member of NRA, Life member National Archery Association.. Even won a bunch of national archery championships in pro division and a World indoor championship gold in 1993... Got started in Black Powder a yr or 2 ago, & am now enjoying it since i've learned enough to have the rifles hit where i aim!!  I've had Rem 700 for yrs,,, but now having a ball with my side lock T/C's esp 50 cal hawken...Hoping to take my first buck this year with "Real Black Powder"!!  I've read many of Idaho Lewis' posts on another site & watched a number of you tube video's (before they started disappearing)...  Glad you started this site Mr. Lewis!!

exarcherman

squattingdog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another new member here from East Tennessee Empty Re: Another new member here from East Tennessee

Post by squattingdog 21/10/22, 08:58 am

exarcherman wrote:I'm a retired pharmacist, life member of NRA, Life member National Archery Association.. Even won a bunch of national archery championships in pro division and a World indoor championship gold in 1993... Got started in Black Powder a yr or 2 ago, & am now enjoying it since i've learned enough to have the rifles hit where i aim!!  I've had Rem 700 for yrs,,, but now having a ball with my side lock T/C's esp 50 cal hawken...Hoping to take my first buck this year with "Real Black Powder"!!  I've read many of Idaho Lewis' posts on another site & watched a number of you tube video's (before they started disappearing)...  Glad you started this site Mr. Lewis!!
Welcome aboard. Beautiful state.
squattingdog
squattingdog

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Back to top Go down