WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tennessee shooter

3 posters

Go down

Tennessee shooter Empty Tennessee shooter

Post by Mark Goostree 29/11/21, 12:48 pm

I cannot tell if this is the right area for "new member introduction"... but here goes. I'm in mid-Tn. I've lived here all of my 71 years. Don't hunt much anymore, but I do still shoot at the range. I reload and have just recently started to shoot black powder. So, that means we do a lot of reloading! I bought a T.C. Hawken, .50 cal., percussion rifle. A real nice project gun. Did the refinish on the stock, cleaned and polished the brass. Had to replace the barrel because it was ruined... a rusted out sewer pipe! Just learning this BP stuff and having a blast... pun intended. I'm here because I've watched many videos from Mr. Lewis and I don't want to lose out on his newest videos and the people that will be on this forum. Looking forward to learning all about muzzle loading and shooting these rifles.

Mark Goostree

Back to top Go down

Tennessee shooter Empty Re: Tennessee shooter

Post by Admin 29/11/21, 05:48 pm

Welcome to the Forum Mark, glad to have you here! Any questions just ask Tennessee shooter 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Tennessee shooter Empty Re: Tennessee shooter

Post by Robwheeler 24/12/21, 10:41 am

Welcome from NW SD.

rob

Robwheeler

Back to top Go down