WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the great Republic of Texas

3 posters

Go down

Hello from the great Republic of Texas Empty Hello from the great Republic of Texas

Post by Desperate Lee 13/02/22, 08:49 am

Hello from North Central Texas. Been messing with bp since the late 70's. My first gun was a TC Hawken in 50 cal. A kit gun my wife bought me and it just blossomed from there. Been following Lewis for years and appreciate his knowledge and skills.
Desperate Lee
Desperate Lee

Back to top Go down

Hello from the great Republic of Texas Empty Re: Hello from the great Republic of Texas

Post by Admin 13/02/22, 10:04 am

Welcome DL, Glad to see you here my Friend Hello from the great Republic of Texas 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Hello from the great Republic of Texas Empty Re: Hello from the great Republic of Texas

Post by Desperate Lee 13/02/22, 10:29 am

Glad to be here. Was wondering where you had been. Now i see you been busy. Will return later and disvuss some stuff with members here.
Desperate Lee
Desperate Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rvrrat14 13/02/22, 01:48 pm

Howdy neighbor, Centex here! I’m new, too, Welcome!

Rvrrat14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down