WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got mine at the right time

2 posters

Go down

Got mine at the right time Empty Got mine at the right time

Post by Bronko22000 05/03/22, 09:13 am

I got an email from Knight yesterday advertising their .52 cal Disc Extreme. I can't believe the price jump they had. I picked uo mine about 18 mos. ago for a little over $300. Now they're selling them for almost $600. (I believe the price was $579)
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Back to top Go down

Got mine at the right time Empty Re: Got mine at the right time

Post by Guest 05/03/22, 01:15 pm

Bronko22000 wrote:I got an email from Knight yesterday advertising their .52 cal Disc Extreme.  I can't believe the price jump they had.  I picked uo mine about 18 mos. ago for a little over $300.  Now they're selling them for almost $600. (I believe the price was $579)

18 months ago Gas wasn't hitting $5+......
Supply and demand dictates price.....demand is high......supply is low or non-existent.
You know how that goes, and glad you purchased ahead of the Communist Democrat Scourge!
We stocked up on a lot of stuff for 8 years when Bush was in and 4 years when Trump was and still is President also.
Turns out Bush was a PR**K!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 08/03/22, 05:31 pm

Bronko22000 wrote:I got an email from Knight yesterday advertising their .52 cal Disc Extreme.  I can't believe the price jump they had.  I picked uo mine about 18 mos. ago for a little over $300.  Now they're selling them for almost $600. (I believe the price was $579)

I got the same email, prices are way up for sure. How do you like the .52 Cal? What Bullet are you shooting in it?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 08/03/22, 06:56 pm

Lew I don't have a 52. I got a 50 Disc Extreme but they're the same price I believe. I don't believe the bullet selection is that great with the 52.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/03/22, 08:14 am

It's really funny! The Big Box stores raising their prices sky high! Now with everyone except the elite saving their money for food and fuel, I see sales taking a nose dive!! And if you're blaming Putin....maybe you should pull your head out of that dark spot you sit on Got mine at the right time 1139610133

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 09/03/22, 08:38 am

mustang65 wrote:It's really funny! The Big Box stores raising their prices sky high! Now with everyone except the elite saving their money for food and fuel, I see sales taking a nose dive!! And if you're blaming Putin....maybe you should pull your head out of that dark spot you sit on Got mine at the right time 1139610133

You're right about prices going up. Back in Jan I paid $.60 a can for dog food for my girls. In Feb the price rose to $.78. Then last week the same dog food was $1.08 a can. Fuel price increases raise the price of everything and if this admin doesn't do something quick I believe a time is coming when good people are going to have to do bad things. Reagan was right: freedom is always only one generation away. And this generation are nothing but pansies.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 09/03/22, 08:41 am

I just looked on Knight's site and the Disc Extreme I bought about 18 months ago is now selling for $799!  I can see an increase but that is ludicrous. Knight is pricing themselves right out of business.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/03/22, 08:50 am

Bronko22000 wrote:
mustang65 wrote:It's really funny! The Big Box stores raising their prices sky high! Now with everyone except the elite saving their money for food and fuel, I see sales taking a nose dive!! And if you're blaming Putin....maybe you should pull your head out of that dark spot you sit on Got mine at the right time 1139610133

You're right about prices going up. Back in Jan I paid $.60 a can for dog food for my girls. In Feb the price rose to $.78.  Then last week the same dog food was $1.08 a can.  Fuel price increases raise the price of everything and if this admin doesn't do something quick I believe a time is coming when good people are going to have to do bad things.  Reagan was right: freedom is always only one generation away.  And this generation are nothing but pansies.

I believe you are right! The time is upon us! " Improvise, Adapt, Overcome " - LOCK& LOAD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/03/22, 08:58 am

Bronko22000 wrote:I just looked on Knight's site and the Disc Extreme I bought about 18 months ago is now selling for $799!  I can see an increase but that is ludicrous. Knight is pricing themselves right out of business.

Yes sir.....I'm seeing that all over!
Makes sense huh? No one has money because of the BS the Communists are screwing us....so raise prices sky high!!! Sales are going down on everything.....you can't make up profits for dropping sales, by increasing prices!!

Went in to town yesterday to get some groceries. Drove around and all the fuel stops had raised prices from $3.49 & $3.59 to $3.86 to $3.89!!
There was 1 station that dropped their price even lower than it was 2 weeks ago. They dropped from $3.59/gal. to $3.29/Gal - cars were lined up!! Back when Trump was the real president and I believe legitimately he still is, I could get fuel up in Colorado Springs as low as $1.58/gal!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down