WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

venison, bison, or even beef roast

2 posters

Go down

venison, bison, or even beef roast Empty venison, bison, or even beef roast

Post by Bronko22000 09/04/22, 08:17 am

This is how I make a delicious super tender roast.  First off you need a pressure cooker.  Season the roast with seasoning salt and pepper then sear both sides in a frying pan. In 1 - 1 1/2 cups of water add 3 beef bullion cubes and put in microwave for 2 mins to dissolve (or on stove top).  Pour broth in pressure cooker and with rack in place put roast on rack.  Add minced garlic and onions on top of roast.  
Put lid on pressure cooker and bring to fast boil until pressure builds up then lower heat and cook for 45 mins.  Remove from heat and allow pressure to drop on its own.  
Trust me this is super good and so tender you will need a spoon to pick up the meat.  For a complete meal do exactly the same except instead of placing the roast on a rack, place it on a bed of potatoes, carrots and celery.
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

EdMehlig, HC and TD BRIGHT like this post

Back to top Go down

venison, bison, or even beef roast Empty Re: venison, bison, or even beef roast

Post by Admin 09/04/22, 11:42 am

Just reading this made me Hungry for a Roast Very Happy  I got in to Pressure Cookers, and Canners a few years back and have sure enjoyed them, I found 2 All American Canners at a Garage sale for a Fraction of what they Cost new

Pressure Cooker is the ONLY way to go with Wild Turkey Drumsticks, Until the pressure Cooker i had pretty much given up on the Drumsticks, These Wild Turkeys are built VERY different than a Store Bought Butterball Very Happy  These Wild Birds are Extreme Athletes, and their Drumsticks show it. Pressure Cookers whip them in to Submission venison, bison, or even beef roast 3355125947
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://WWW.BS-BP.COM

SharpTexan, HC and Bronko22000 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronko22000 09/04/22, 02:39 pm

You're right Lewis about those wild turkey legs. But smoked wild turkey breast is sooooo good. A combo of apple and cherry wood...mmmmm.
I often wondered about all that boneless chicken in the supermarkets. How are they able to walk around without bones?
Bronko22000
Bronko22000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down