WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Considering an Indian manufactured Flintlock Rifle?! Interesting

2 posters

Go down

Considering an Indian manufactured Flintlock Rifle?! Interesting Empty Considering an Indian manufactured Flintlock Rifle?! Interesting

Post by squattingdog 11/09/22, 09:19 am

Found this post on another forum....quite interesting.
I found this on Middlesex Valley Trading it's a great article on the structural integrity of India made black powder guns. The scientific data is a report from a Testing Lab called HP white they are widely regarded as experts in the field of metallurgy! This document clears up a lot of misconceptions about India made flintlocks one of which is inferior materials which this laboratory clearly states is incorrect they go on to say that the manufacturing of this particular weapon which failed due to gross negligence is manufactured to Modern standards and is every bit as good as European and American made muzzleloaders when it comes to the manufacturing process and structural integrity of the components! I know there will be those who disregard this information but being from a scientific lab it is much harder to dispute although I'm sure there will be those who try.
H.P. White laboratory, Inc.
squattingdog
squattingdog

https://www.mountaingnome.com

188mule, Dylan84 and Rustycorvair like this post

Back to top Go down

Considering an Indian manufactured Flintlock Rifle?! Interesting Empty Re: Considering an Indian manufactured Flintlock Rifle?! Interesting

Post by 188mule 07/02/24, 11:49 am

Excellent read! Thanks for posting this

188mule

squattingdog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum