WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditions trapper

3 posters

Go down

Traditions trapper  Empty Traditions trapper

Post by Lethemgo 30/11/21, 05:58 pm

I have enough revolvers and built a 60 smooth flintlock. But have been thinking of another single shot. I'd really like a tc patriot but hard to find and out of my price range when I do. I like the 45 but will probably have to go with the traditions trapper 50. Hoping to find a used one but about to bite the bullet and buy a new one. Has anyone used one and what was the out come. Had an ardesa yrs ago but let a buddy talk me out of it on a short payday lol.

Lethemgo

Back to top Go down

Traditions trapper  Empty Re: Traditions trapper

Post by tx_basser 25/12/21, 01:01 pm

I have a Traditions Trapper and only shot it twice. It is fun to shoot but kind of unwieldy with double triggers. Overall well put together pistol.

tx_basser

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Kelley 29/12/21, 09:53 pm

Check the sutlers at the buckskinner rendezvous for good, used pistols. I gifted a .45 caliber Hopkins & Allen Model 10 percussion pistol to a friend. That pistol was very accurate with a 250gr REAL bullet, lubricated with liquid alox, over a pre-lubed felt wad and 40gr of 3fg blackpowder. It had only cost me $125 used and in very good shape.

Traditions trapper  24247811
George_Kelley
George_Kelley

Admin and harry.combs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down