WELCOME to High Plains Muzzle Loading Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.54 Cal Green Mountain LRH, Prep for upcoming Cow Elk Hunt

+6
Ivan Wagurak
EdMehlig
Harleysboss
George_Kelley
Bushfire
Admin
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

.54 Cal Green Mountain LRH, Prep for upcoming Cow Elk Hunt - Page 6 Empty Re: .54 Cal Green Mountain LRH, Prep for upcoming Cow Elk Hunt

Post by Ivan Wagurak 21/02/22, 05:21 am

Idaholewis wrote:
Ivan Wagurak wrote:
Idaholewis wrote:
Ivan Wagurak wrote:Here’s my favorite 54-510

That Bullet looks familiar Very Happy

Lol it should 😜 by the way my lube have the same consistency warm or frozen 😁

Lube is EXTREMELY Important, It can/will Make or Break accuracy

I 100% agree with you. And I also found it really helps with keeping the fouling soft too. With goex I have found the fouling to be extremely hard and and lots of it too. It worked better than I expected as a patch lube too I found the patch and it was just as clean as if I just pulled it out of my bag. It was also your famous pocket drill too. Still had lube on it I could have literally reused it. Only thing is she’s a real tight fit
Ivan Wagurak
Ivan Wagurak

Back to top Go down

.54 Cal Green Mountain LRH, Prep for upcoming Cow Elk Hunt - Page 6 Empty Re: .54 Cal Green Mountain LRH, Prep for upcoming Cow Elk Hunt

Post by Ivan Wagurak 22/02/22, 12:35 pm

One thing I forgot to mention was on my 50 yard target. I wasn’t going for the tightest groups possible. The bullet I’m using shoots great so I was trying to get as close to the bull as possible before moving to 100s
Ivan Wagurak
Ivan Wagurak

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6